X-plode Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-plode Games

A cool place for spriters programmers and cool people to talk.

3 posters

im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

Gunman0
    Gunman0
    Lvl4
    Lvl4

Number of posts : 236
    Location : in the digital wprld poking the digimon in my avi so i can get it angry
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums Empty im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

Post  Gunman0 28/09/08, 07:30 pm

im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums its b/c of suljiboy this is wat happend

me:um when i called frost a jelly bag he banned me for 35 years(X-plode convinced him to unbann me)but i have 100 can you take some away

suljiboy:No.

me:its just 1

Actually, by trying to get out of it, I might even give you more...

me:i dont deserve it

suljiboy:*cough*
    Um...
    Well...
    You kinda do.

me:oh COME ON!!!!
    we both know he has it in for me he tried to bannn me 35 years and called me a s&%& head

suljiboy:Um...no.
    you insult him, you insult me, you're immature, you spam, and you are rude to alot of people. Face it. You got those warning for a reason.
    I'm not going to remove it.

me:you know your a jerk, you spam,you insult me, and he insults me
    Y.O.U:fail smilie:

suljiboy:These comments is why you get banned.
    *increases warning*

me:just leav me alone

suljiboy:You're the one who PMd me in the first place asking for me to remove your warning!
    You need to leave US alone, please.
    btw, I PMd tredog your last comment, in addition to your full warning bar.
    Sorry, but you kinda earned this ban.
    tyler_robert
    tyler_robert
    lvl1
    lvl1

Number of posts : 32

im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums Empty Re: im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

Post  tyler_robert 28/09/08, 08:28 pm

seems to me it was all your fault for disrespecting a mod and spamming up his messages...
    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 521
    Registration date : 2008-07-28

im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums Empty Re: im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums

Post  X-plode 28/09/08, 10:20 pm

Gunman0 wrote:im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums its b/c of suljiboy this is wat happend

me:um when i called frost a jelly bag he banned me for 35 years(X-plode convinced him to unbann me)but i have 100 can you take some away

me:its just 1

Actually, by trying to get out of it, I might even give you more...

me:i dont deserve it

suljiboy:*cough*
    Um...
    Well...
    You kinda do.

me:oh COME ON!!!!
    we both know he has it in for me he tried to bannn me 35 years and called me a s&%& head

suljiboy:Um...no.
    you insult him, you insult me, you're immature, you spam, and you are rude to alot of people. Face it. You got those warning for a reason.
    I'm not going to remove it.

me:you know your a jerk, you spam,you insult me, and he insults me
    Y.O.U:fail smilie:

suljiboy:These comments is why you get banned.
    *increases warning*

me:just leav me alone

suljiboy:You're the one who PMd me in the first place asking for me to remove your warning!
    You need to leave US alone, please.
    btw, I PMd tredog your last comment, in addition to your full warning bar.
    Sorry, but you kinda earned this ban.
    \

told ya i could do it!
    Gunman0
    Gunman0
    Lvl4
    Lvl4

Location : in the digital wprld poking the digimon in my avi so i can get it angry

Post  Gunman0 30/09/08, 07:53 pm

trspriting wrote:seems to me it was all your fault for disrespecting a mod and spamming up his messages...
    scratch wat *you try to talk* Hulk Smash!
    tyler_robert
    tyler_robert
    lvl1
    lvl1

Post  tyler_robert 30/09/08, 10:17 pm

Gunman0 wrote:
    trspriting wrote:seems to me it was all your fault for disrespecting a mod and spamming up his messages...
    well squint i also heard u made death threats to suli Evil or Very Mad how old are u?!? dont you realize the feds could come after you for something like that... its jerks like you that make suli want to leave, and that is NOT OK!
    Gunman0
    Gunman0
    Lvl4
    Lvl4

Post  Gunman0 02/10/08, 03:39 pm

tyler_robert wrote:
    Gunman0 wrote:
    well squint i also heard u made death threats to suli Evil or Very Mad how old are u?!? dont you realize the feds could come after you for something like that... its jerks like you that make suli want to leave, and that is NOT OK!
    i SWEAR i dont REMEMBER MAKING DEATH THREATS!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad i SWEAR i dont REMEMBER MAKING DEATH THREATS!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:ID NEVER DO THE I KNEW HE WAS LIEING I BET HE DIDNT TELL TD77 WAT HE SAID
    Gunman0
    Gunman0
    Lvl4
    Lvl4

im ganna be perma bann on expasion forums Empty EHH

Post  Gunman0 06/10/08, 06:21 pm

i say treedog was lame anyways he censored CRAP to say POOPYS
    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

Post  X-plode 06/10/08, 07:05 pm

That's just rediculous. Don't go spreading rumors about gunman hes one of my trusted mods and I don't even in the slightest believe he made Death threats.

@ Gunman: Poopy? now that's just retarded. I agree with you. Oh and don't double post!
    Gunman0
    Gunman0
    Lvl4
    Lvl4

Post  Gunman0 06/10/08, 07:35 pm

X-plode wrote:That's just rediculous. Don't go spreading rumors about gunman hes one of my trusted mods and I don't even in the slightest believe he made Death threats.

@ Gunman: Poopy? now that's just retarded. I agree with you. Oh and don't double post!
    well im 100% sure he didnt make that up but i bet suljia did
    tyler_robert
    tyler_robert
    lvl1
    lvl1

Post  tyler_robert 10/10/08, 12:05 am

sorry, gunman, but i gotta take suli's side on this one...your a nice guy most of the time, but when you get pissed...you get banned...lets leave it at that Neutral
    X-plode
    Admin
    Admin

Post  X-plode 10/10/08, 12:14 pm

I got you unbanned once but I don't thinl ice will do it for me again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27/04/24, 03:39 am